Working with the traditional sounds of burlesque, Scufflin' Records pays tribute to one of the sexiest stars the world has ever seen. We've stripped Christina's sound down to its bare elements and brought it all back to the basics. Big bottom ends and sleazy horns accentuate the already dirty sound in her biggest hits. Like Christina herself, it's gonna put the bomp back in popular music.
Christina Aguilera always walks a fine line between classical elegance and modern pop. For every shimmering ballad like "Reflection," there's a "Genie in the Bottle" waiting to leap out of its bubblegum hiding place. From entire records sung in Spanish and simple acoustic performances to the sultry sounds that helped make her a superstar, Christina has done it all. Her recent releases have forged an even greater bond between 21st century pop and the swinging sounds of the first half of the 20th century.
01. Ain't No Other Man (with Various Artists)
02. Genie in a Bottle See All 2 (with Various Artists)
03. What a Girl Wants See All 2 (with Various Artists)
04. Dirrty See All 4 (with Various Artists)
05. Beautiful See All 14 (with Various Artists)
06. When You Put Your Hands On Me (with Various A rtists)
07. Can't Hold Us Down (with Various Artists)
08. Fighter (with Various Artists)
09. Come On Over See All 2 (with Various Artists)
10. Get Mine, Get Yours (with Various Artists)
11. Lady Marmalade See All 10 Various Artists LADY MARMALADE