Soutelphan Records (Cairo)

Soutelphan Records (Cairo)

Soutelphan Records (Cairo)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The company was founded June, 30, 1960, by Mohamed Abdel Wahab, and عبد الحليم حافظ (Abdel Halim Hafez) as equal partners. On April 5, 1967, they were joined by lawyer مجدي العمروسي (Magdi Amrousi) as a third partner, with a 20% share, the remaining 80% being split evenly by the original founders.

The record company ceased to exist in the mid 1990s. Its label Soutelphan still exists and is now owned by Alam El Phan Co. (Mohsen Gaber).


Display per page
Sort by
*
Prices plus Shipping