Sold out !!!
The conceptual seeds for this project began with Carolena Nericcio of FatChanceBellyDance having the idea of bringing together Helm's expertise in acoustic, folkloric music for tribal belly dance and Phil's distinctive world fusion sound to create something really unique. This approach opened the way to explore the many facets of Tribal Spirit throughout the world. Helm traveled to Rajasthan in India and, with the contacts of Colleena Shakti, was able to record with musicians from the Sindh desert.
Helm twice stopped by Phil's studio, Expandibubble, in the UK to brainstorm and record as well. Phil's solo contributions are a result of his travels to Egypt and the USA, hearing soundscapes within cacophonies
01. Desert Dervish - Bacchu & Nizam Khan Langa
02. Lovar Jivera - Helm
03. Fireflies/ Sandansko - Helm
04. F'il Waha (Roman Style) - Helm
05. Kako Kolan - Helm
06. Dive Nakela - Helm
07. Le Rosier Blanc - Helm
08. 'Azara l'Akhdar - Helm
09. Seventh Void - Helm & Phil Thornton
10. Sunrise over TriBeCa (FatChance mix) - Phil Thornton
11. Sella Fina - Helm & Phil Thornton
12. Raqs Rhodope (FatChance mix) - Phil Thornton
13. Lashir Spirit (Helm remix)