Belly dance is fun, exciting, sensual and suitable for all body types
and fitness levels. With this centuries old art form you' ll improve
muscle tone, increase flexibility and range of motion while achieving
better posture and a new sense of confidence and self-expression.
With 12 routines taught by world-renowned Egyptian belly dancer, Leila of Egypt, Belly Dance for Beginners is divided into three sections:
Section I, the fundamentals of belly dance - posture, arm movements, hip movements, undulations and shimmies.
In Section II you'll incorporate movement with the Egyptian walk, moving circles and moving shimmies.
In Section III you'll follow Leila as she performs sensual, energizing or relaxing belly dance routines.
Belly Dance for Beginners Highlights:
- Easy-to-follow instruction, suitable for all body types and fitness levels
- Original music and instruction from one of Egypt's, and the world's, most popular belly dance star and instructor
- Sessions ranging from 10 to 30 minutes
- Improve your fitness and increase confidence while mastering the fundamentals of Egyptian style belly dance
- Learn several full dance routines ncludes a full-length performance by Leila incorporating the moves learned on the DVD.